Seriously I have been meaning to post about a couple blog awards I had received and some were very old!! I am such a slacker at times but now I am getting around to it!
I love ALL of my followers and all the great momma blogs I have found on here! You ladies truly rock my socks off! It is so nice to have an outlet to write my daily life on and I love reading about all of yours!
I received the Sunshine award from two of my favorite blogs Desperate for Coffee and also Strawberry Fields! I was so happy ladies when I received these from you! It truly made my day that you find my blog happy and entertaining and I love following both of your blogs!!
If you would like to accept the Sunshine Award, copy the picture above and paste it to your blog. Winners are asked to select 12 recipients to pass their awards onto ..... Drum roll please ...
I've selected to send The Sunshine Award the following blogs.
Congrats ladies! I truly love reading your blogs!
I also received another award from Adventures in Vandyland, I am so glad that I found her blog as well! She has some great stuff and has the cutest little girls!! Thanks so much for the award!!
The Beautiful Blogger Award has some rules: First you must thank whoever gave the award. Again, a huge thank you goes out to Adventures in Vandyland ! Next I need to tell 7 things about myself you may not know.
I did this a few weeks ago so I will mix it up and add some new things! :)
1. I met my husband while I was working @ Express... He walked in the door with one of my managers and I saw him INSTANTLY...I called my manager (my husbands then room mate) over to me and said "I HAVE TO MEET HIM!" Well I coyly walked by and got introduced and the rest is history. We set up a date to watch a football game at their place, and we have been together every day since! It was truly love at first sight!
2. You could not have paid me to wear a dress when I was younger, I was the biggest TOM-BOY mainly because I had an older brother and my dad always sponsored and coached t-ball and little league so I played those until I found gymnastics was my passion, and since my school did not offer gymnastics, cheerleading was the closest thing to do my tumbling....Talk about a quick switch to girly girl... a sport where you wear a skirt! HAHA But I was not the typical bubbly "cheerleader", I did it to show off my tumbling and to do crazy stunts! That always was the best part!
3. I have a new phobia of TICKS! Mainly because we took a walk in the metro parks with our dog a few weeks back and he had like 3 freaking ticks.... since then I have been on the look out... AND YESTERDAY Jordan took our dog and son on a walk through the same trail (We got him k9 Advantix) but when we got home Jordan came out to the kitchen to show me what a TICK LOOKED LIKE.... HE HAD ONE ON HIS ANKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHH!!!! So disgusting!!
4. I'm am a total hypocondriac, I seriously think something is wrong CONSTANTLY... Jordan's brother is in Med School and has gotten many a calls from me being freaked out about this or that! By the way NOTHING has ever been wrong with me... lol I need to chill!
5. I have a BAD obsession with reality TV!! Seriously yesterday I got hooked on the Real Housewives of New York and Bethenney Getting Married... what is my problem!?!!? They totally suck me in with their drama!! Must be since I am at home all day I need a girly drama fix! Hey better them than me! :)
6. I love dipping McDonalds fries in honey! YUMMM....
7. I have a feeling that I will give birth to all boys! :) lol My husband jokes that I will be the only girl in the house! I am already outnumbered with Jordan, Vincent, our dog Verner and now Luke coming! :) Oh well...my boys will be good cooks and bakers! :) Their wives will thank me! :) But I will keep holding out for my little gymnast/cheerleader...in my dreams! :)
Now I must pass the award on to twelve new great blogs:
Thanks to having such wonderful blogs ladies!! I LOVE THEM!!